Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Justin Bieber Steal Cash for Penis Enlargment Pill

Justin Bieber has been sued by a man in the US over a series of outrageous claims.

A person purporting to become Selena Gomez's dad offers registered a lawsuit towards Justin Beiber stating him or this individual took his credit card to acquire a Penis Enlargement Pill.

TMZ offers acquired the paperwork that listing quite a few outlandish claims including in which Bieber cheated in Gomez having Ke$ha, Rihanna and also Penelope Johnson.
The man, who TMZ does not identify, will be noted to have mentioned within side the documents that Bieber copied $US426.78 ($413.60) from him or her to fund a great termination regarding Gomez.
"This kind of funds was used because abortion money simply due to the fact Bieber assault received my personal child Selena pregnant during my bed room, up about my personal Canadian keep rug," they wrote.
Quite possibly just about the foremost ludicrous and also clearly incorrect claim with inside the lawsuit regards performer Usher that signed Bieber so that you can their label.
"Usher Raymond found my house about the out (sic) of July 2012 as well as sodomised myself using a low explosive as well as lit it inside my rectal location while blaring Kate Ralph Barton Perry (sic) low explosive track during my ear drum," the person stated.
TMZ mentioned they didn't bother Bieber to respond towards the statements since they're obviously phony.
He ongoing: "Usher Raymond came to the house around the fourth of July 2012 and sodomized me with a pyrotechnic and also lit that within my anal region while blaring Kate Perry low explosive tune during my hearing percussion.
"[Bieber] offered selena a std as well as Bieber borrowed my personal charge card to get your pet and also sean p-ditty cmobs cocaine to utilize within side medication free college areas. Bieber additionally got the Penis Enlargement Pill with my own stolen American express bankcard"
Read more: 




3 comments:

  1. is it true than he has been gone to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm it's 10:24 not 7:22 ^^^^i just posted that just saying

    ReplyDelete